Welcome to Bay Badminton Center! We hope you are safe during this new and difficult time for all of us. We understand everyone is eager to resume playing badminton again on the courts! At this time, we are only permitted to resume lessons and summer camps. BBC will effectively resume Training lessons and Summer Camp starting 06/15.
NOTE: Unfortunately at this time, the county has not permitted us to resume open gym yet until further notice.
In order for us to resume our Training Academy and begin our Summer Camps, we must ensure that all federal and local safety guidelines are met in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. With that, there will be some important adjustments made to the structure of the training program. For everyone’s safety and well-being, we ask that everyone please follow the safety guidelines and social distancing protocols necessary.
If you are displaying / developing symptoms of COVID-19, have been in contact with someone that has displayed symptoms or contracted COVID-19, have a fever or a cough, please stay home to prevent the spread of the disease.
1. Drop-off and pick-up
- We ask parents to please drop-off your child(ren) at the entrance at least 10 minutes before the lesson.
- During the lesson/camp we ask parents to please either wait outside the facility in their cars or leave and come back when it is time to pick up your child(ren).
- Face masks are mandatory in order to enter the facility and must be kept on at all times when not playing on the court.
- At this time, there will be no spectators allowed inside the facility.
2. Entering the facility
- When entering the building, please wear a non-medical face covering your nose and mouth at all times except when playing on a court.
- Please read through our safety protocol guideline signs that is posted at the front desk and inside the gym
- You will get your temperature checked screening by a staff member and Hand sanitizer at the front desk while checking in. (you may also wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds before heading to a court.)
3. Inside the Facility
- When entering the gym, students are required to follow social distancing guidelines of at least 6 ft distance between each person(when not playing on court) and keeping good hygiene on and off the court.(Social distancing and hygiene signs are available at the Front Lobby & inside the gym.)
- Put your bag and personal belongings on the designation area (use tape or other markings to maintain distance.
- Our bathrooms will remain open, but unfortunately our showers will not be open during this time.
4. On the court
- Take off your mask when entering the training court.
- Once playing on a court, please refrain from physical contact by putting 6 feet apart yourself and others.
- Put on your mask when you get off the court / go to restroom / leaving the facility
5. Leaving the facility
- At this moment, students are not allowed to overstay / hang out after each training session.
- Before leaving the facility, you must wash your hands with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds before heading out the facility using the exit door.
- Parents may pick up their child(ren) at the entrance or in the parking area.
6. Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting
- After each training session, we will empty the facility to perform cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting the common area such as; floor, seating area, door handle, bathroom sink, toilet, etc.
- Last but not least, the facility will be clean and sanitized daily to further reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Thank you very much for your support and we will see you soon at Bay Badminton Center. See ya!!!