Dear BBTA Parents and Students,
We understand everyone is eager to resume playing badminton again on the courts! At this time, we are only permitted to resume training lessons. BBC will effectively resume Training lessons and Summer Camp starting 06/15. Unfortunately, there will be no open gym yet until further notice.
In order for us to resume our Training Academy and begin our Summer Camps, we must ensure that all federal and local safety guidelines are met in order to reduce the spread of COVID-19. With that, there will be some important adjustments made to the structure of the training program. For everyone’s safety and well-being, we ask that everyone please follow the safety guidelines and social distancing protocols necessary.
Here are some of the main local and federal social distancing guidelines required:
1. Due to social distancing guidelines, we have a very limited capacity allowed within the facility. Thus, at this time, there will be no spectators allowed inside the facility.
2. We ask parents to please drop-off your child(ren) at the entrance at least 10 minutes before the lesson. During the lesson/camp we ask parents to please either wait outside the facility in their cars or leave and come back when it is time to pick up your child(ren).
3. Face masks are mandatory in order to enter the facility and must be kept on at all times when not playing on the court. Soap & water and hand sanitizer will be readily available for your child(ren) to use before/after each lesson.
4. Students are required to follow social distancing guidelines of at least 6 ft distance between each person(when not playing on court) and keeping good hygiene on and off the court.(Social distancing and hygiene signs are available at the Front Lobby & inside the gym.)
5. If your child(ren) is feeling ill or any kind of sickness, we ask that you please do not bring your child(ren) to the facility and to please contact the front desk via phone, (408)942-2888, so we can make note of the absence and notify their coach/instructor.
6. The maximum number of students permitted per group class is 12.
7. Last but not least, the facility will be clean and sanitized daily to further reduce the spread of COVID-19.
Please watch the video “Safety Protocol Guidelines”
2020 Summer Camp Program
To register for the summer camp program, please click the following location and camp classes.
1. Beginner Introduction ( First timer) – CLICK HERE
2. BBTA Beginner (South San Francisco) – CLICK HERE
3. BBTA Beginner (Milpitas) – CLICK HERE
4. BBTA Intermediate (Milpitas) – CLICK HERE
5. BBTA Advanced (Milpitas) – CLICK HERE
6. BBTA High School JV & V (Milpitas) – CLICK HERE
7. BBTA Elite (Milpitas) – CLICK HERE